About ΑΦ "Union hand in hand"
Alpha Phi is a sisterhood of outstanding, unique, talented, and beautiful women. As sisters, we have a common understanding to support one another in lifelong achievement. We do our best to carry on the legacy that our founders created through elegance and grace. Alpha Phi encourages its members to reach her highest potential while enjoying the journey along the way. We strive to enhance each member's development through sisterhood, love, scholarship, philanthropy/service, and loyalty. Friendships formed in Alpha Phi are genuine and lifelong. Alpha Phi also provides opportunities to gain and develop social, as well as professional skills. Each Alpha Phi is proud to wear our letters, and represent our house. We strive for excellence in all that we do, and along the way, we know that we have 70 other sisters standing right behind us.
Alpha Phi History
- Fraternity Founded: October 10, 1872 (10 founders)
- Our Symbol: Ivy Leaf
- Our Crest: Alpha Phi Coat of Arms
- Our Flowers: Lilly of the Valley and Forget-Me-Not
- Our Animal: Phi Bear
- Our Colors: Silver and Bordeaux
- Our Pin: Golden Alpha and Phi with AOE etched in
- Our Motto: Union Hand in Hand
- Chapter Founded: April 24, 1960
- Chapter Name: Delta Gamma
- Current Members: 81
- Current Chapter Home: 814 19th St. Greeley, CO 80631